What Will Beyti Invest by Using $44m Loan From EBRD?
Lately, the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development(EBRD) is providing Beyti, a leading Egyptian dairy and juice producer, with a loan of up to $44m. With the rapidly growing national and regional dairy and juice sectors in Egypt, how will Beyti do to expand the company business by using this loan? Or what they will invest to facing this new market trends?
Fortunately, Beyti, as the leading dairy processor in Egypt, confirmed to join 3rd Global Dairy Innovation Congress MENA 2019 (Jan. 28-29 | Dubai, UAE) as SPEAKER. And we will provide more reliable sharing at the scene. Join us to stay on-site and connect with Beyti, Register Now!
Part of Recently Confirmed SPEAKER:
- Anette Holm, Managing Director – UAE, Oman & Qatar, Arla Foods
- Mark Burgess, Planning and Logistics Director, Al Safi Danone,
- Ahmed El Kattan, CEO, The Arabian Food Industries Company (Domty)
- Sharif Ramadan, Head of Brands- Marketing, National Food Products Company | NFPC Group
- George Halim, Regional Director Middle East & Africa, DMK Baby
- Victor Aigbogun, Director of R & D at International Dairy & Juice Company, Beyti
- Mustafa Koita, CEO, Koita Foods
- Namal Dissanayake, County Manager, Nada Dairy
- Atul Mehra, Chairman, Tasty Dairy Specialities Limited
- Arnaud Pellet, Multi-Layer Market Manager, Husky Injection Molding Systems
- Ted Gribble, General Manager Corporate Global, International Dairy Farm Development
- Jack Corless, Global Dairy Consultant, Progressive Dairy Solutions Inc
Source: 3rd Global Dairy Innovation Congress MENA 2019